Saturday, August 9, 2008

Round Robin Photo: Night Shots


It's time for the Round Robin Photo Challenge again!

The theme this week was Night Shots, and when Sandcastle Momma mentioned that to me, I immediately thought of some of the things I'd taken last summer in Key Largo. We'd been staying in a Holiday Inn, right along a boat canal. I got some great shots, walking along after dark, and these are three of my favorites.



It's blurry, but at the time I hadn't thought to grab the tripod.. So nearby flat surfaces had to work.



8 comments:

Molly said...

I love the eerie lighting of your photos. (I wish that I was in Key Largo today,)

TJ said...

Key Largo...one spot I will never forget ! The shots are intersting.
I miss the feel of the night air there...I want to go back.
Thanks for sharing.
TJ

Sandcastle Momma said...

I love the way these pics turned out! You really have a good eye. Don't tell Dad but I think you got it from me LOL

Carly said...

Oh wow!

I am seeing some really exceptional photographs toda, and yours might be some of my very favorites! I could sail away to Key Largo in a nice daydream, just by viewing your pics. The lighting in your photos is just so perfect, so relaxing, it makes me feel like nothing could be wrong in the world. Well done.

Always, Carly

Sandra said...

looks so mysterious and uneasy. who is lurking around that corner?

Steven said...

I really like the reflections. Very nice night shots!

Karen Funk Blocher said...

I love the colors and quality of light here. Very moody and evocative! It reminds me of some nighttime walks of my own, especially when traveling.

Swampwitch said...

I came looking for Public Art, but found these interesting Night Shots.

Have a wonderful weekend.

http://anecdotes.typepad.com